RTITB Material Handling Equipment Training can be purchased from our network of RTITB accredited providers, and can be delivered in the provider’s training centre or on an employer’s premises.
Accreditation for your business is available whether you are an employer training in-house or a commercial training provider.
Accreditation and courses are available for the following types of equipment:
- Counterbalance lift truck
- Reach truck
- Electric pedestrian operated pallet/transporter/stacker/truck
- Rough terrain masted truck
- Rough terrain telescopic handler
- Industrial telescopic handler
- Pivot steer truck
- Vehicle mounted lift truck
- Multi-directional lift truck
- Very narrow aisle (VNA) lift truck
- Order picker
- Mobile elevated work platforms
- Hydraulic lorry loader crane
- Lift truck safety awareness for managers and supervisors
Many of our providers are accredited to deliver bespoke courses, including:
- Vacuum lifting equipment
- Demountable container systems
- Slinging and signalling
- Utility work machines
- Overhead travelling cranes
Some 67,000 candidates attend RTITB Workplace Transport Equipment training courses every year in the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and India.
What would be the benefits to me of working with RTITB?
- Operators are trained to be accurate and to get the job right first time, reducing the need for task repetition.
- You should see a reduction in incidents resulting in lost working time.
- Improvements in teamwork as operators and other staff gain confidence in their peers.
- Reductions in staff turnover due to operators feeling valued through investment in training and improved communication between management and operators.
- An improvement in workplace attitudes amongst operators as their sense of responsibility grows.
- Improvements in equipment power usage through more efficient usage of hydraulic and steering controls.
- All RTITB trained counterbalance operators are eligible to enter our Operator of the Year competition. Companies use this to motivate their operators to be more accurate, efficient, safe and productive in their day-to-day work through recognition of their skills.
- Reduction in accidents and incidents.
- In the event of an investigation you have independently verified evidence of training delivered to the required standard.
- Operators have a better understanding of how and why things go wrong and, as a consequence, are more likely to operate correctly.
- Less pallet damage
- Less racking damage
- Less lift truck damage
- Less product wastage
- Less infrastructure damage
- Reduced insurance premiums
All RTITB training is verified via the National Operator Registration Scheme (NORS) as having met the required standard before registration is completed and a unique NORS number is released. That means that all registered operators and their employers have peace of mind in the training that is delivered.Request a call back
If you would like to call Jane and Dan in our Solutions and Service team, you can reach them on +44 (0)1952 520207
Sometimes it’s good to discuss these things face to face. If you would like to arrange an informal meeting with the Solutions and Service team, Jane or Dan would be happy to sit down and talk with you about your business needs and challenges. The meeting would take about an hour and at the end of the meeting we’d agree the next steps. Don’t worry, we won’t bombard you with calls and emails if you feel that we don’t have a solution that meets your requirements.